What are the benefits of having a house call vet see my cat?
- Reduced stress for both you and your cat.
- Eliminates the need to transport your cat to the clinic. Receive routine care in the comfort of your own home.
- Ideal for busy families, seniors, and others who are home-bound, or don't drive.
- Convenience and savings for multi-cat households.
- Ability to provide on-site observations and strategies for dealing with behavioral problems.
Does Happy Cats Housecall Vet see pets other than cats?
Dr. Connally's house call services are limited to caring for cats exclusively.
How should I prepare my cat for the veterinarian's visit?
- Prepare a comfortable exam area in your home. A small, tidy, quiet, and well lit room such as a bathroom is ideal. Make sure access to potential hiding spaces is blocked.
- Place your cat in the prepared room, or a cat carrier prior to our arrival. If your cat cannot be located and secured within 15 minutes of our arrival, your appointment will be rescheduled, and you will be charged a consultation fee for the visit.
- Any other pets should be confined away from the designated examination room for the duration of the visit. Young children should also be elsewhere for the safety of everyone involved.
What forms of payment does Happy Cats Housecall Vet accept?
Payment is expected at the time of service.
Cash, Check, and all major Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express) are accepted.
We now accept Venmo.
We strive to make the payment process as hassle free for our clients as possible!
What is the cancellation policy for appointments?
Missed appointments, or those canceled less than 2 hours beforehand will be charged a cancellation fee of $50.
In addition to requesting an appointment, please also fill out the new client form by clicking the link below! It allows Dr. Connally to focus on your cat immediately upon arrival!